1. The minimum system requirements for EAM are:
A Supported Internet Browser:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher
- Chrome 34 or higher
- Firefox 28 or higher
- Note: Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
An e-mail address.
Computer and Operating System:
The browsers must support:
- An IBM or Apple compatible computer with an Internet connection
- Windows 7 or newer operating systems for IBM compatible systems
- Mac OS X or higher Apple compatible systems. The recommended browser is Firefox or Chrome for Mac OS X.
2. User ID:
Your User ID is the ID issued by UPS.
Note: Please remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
New User Registration
3. 'New User' Registration:
Registration information will be used to validate your identity in the event you forget your password. You must provide this information only once. You may change your Challenge Questions, Password information at any time at your own discretion.
- Enter User ID and Password, then select the Log In button
- Create your Challenge Questions and Responses
- Create a password
At initial log in, EAM will flow you through the registration screens. Upon subsequent
logins you will be forwarded directly to the application homepage.
Temporarily Locked Out
4. Temporarily Locked Out:
You have 5 chances to log in. If you fail to provide a valid User ID and Password on your 5th attempt, you will be locked out of the system for 2 minutes.
Registered users only: If you cannot remember your password, try the Forgot Your Password link on the EAM log in screen.
Forgot Your Password
5. Forgot Your Password:
Registered users only:
If you forget your password, select the Forgot Your Password link on the EAM log in screen. You will be asked to answer your own challenge questions, then change your password. When answering the questions, be sure to type them exactly as you did when you entered them. If you fail to provide a valid ID and correctly answer your challenge questions by your third attempt, you will be locked out of the system.
Change Your Challenge Questions & Answers
6. Change Your Challenge Questions and Answers:
Registered users only:
Users have the ability to change their Challenge Questions for future use. Challenge Questions are used to change a Password if a password change is required